RE: issue #60 target size: addressing unstyled native controls

[Jason] I don't think there should be an exception for those. It simply harms the interests of users while encouraging authors to do nothing in response to this SC.
If there truly are cases in which an author must (e.g., for accessibility reasons) use a native control that cannot have its target size increased, then I would suggest a very narrow exception to cover this circumstance - closer to my wording than to yours.

Thank you for your compliance.