From:   Marc Johlic <marc.johlic@gmail.com>
To:     WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:   2017-05-09 07:56 AM
Subject:        Re: AGWG meeting May 9th, 2017

Partial regrets for first half - will monitor via IRC and then dial-in for
second half.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Denis Boudreau (Deque) <
denis.boudreau@deque.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Regrets, something came up (again) and I will not be able to make the call
today. I will use this time however, to get up to speed with issue 18 (
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/18), so I can begin managing it.

/Denis