Re: Follow up from the meeting on Issue 14: timeouts

Minor nit,

Often, "timeouts" are not set "...by the content..." but rather enforced by
the server as part of a larger security "blanket" of requirements and
configuration settings. As such, I'd like to see an editorial change,
perhaps along the lines of:

"For each time limit set by the content encountered by the user where
user-entered data can be lost..."

Of the 3 options Andrew offered, I am most in favor of Option 1, but I cold
live with Option 2.

I could also support Option 3 as being simpler to articulate (but unlike
some, I *DO* have an over-arching concern over how many new SC will come
forward in WCAG 2.1, and so while splitting this one into 3 may be
beneficial, it does come with a cost).

JF

--
John Foliot