Re: Issue 77 Resize Content SC

I like the idea of a defined term like writing mode, but am wondering if it
doesn't bring to mind a more global command for the page. The page is left
right writing mode.

In the "direction of the text" is pretty easy to understand, and I think
it's testable. Does anyone see any holes in it?

Otherwise, we can leverage writing mode, and make it clear that there may
be different writing modes on a page.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*