Re: please can you update your vote

David wrote:

"the reason I'm fine with the 24 hrs on this and 20 on 2.2.1 is that the
SCs have a different purpose or at least a different raison d'etre.

2.2.1 was to allow someone an arbitrarily long time to do *continuous*
work, whereas this one is aimed at providing a way for someone to *take a
break* from continuous work."

Thanks David - great explanation!  While my preference would be that they
both match (20 or 24), your explanation has swayed me to vote GO on this
one.

-Marc