W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > April to June 2017

Re: Correct info for Thursday call

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 16:41:39 +0100
Message-ID: <59021133.7040904@interaccess.ie>
To: "Crystal Jones (CELA)" <crjon@microsoft.com>
CC: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Crystal,

Try this 
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3

Thanks

Josh

> Crystal Jones (CELA) <mailto:crjon@microsoft.com>
> 27 April 2017 at 16:39
>
> Hello Andrew,
>
> Thanks for the info.  I’m still not able to join by phone.  Looks like 
> I also need the password to join online.
>
> Crystal
>
> *From:*Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
> *Sent:* Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:31 AM
> *To:* lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>; Crystal Jones (CELA) 
> <crjon@microsoft.com>
> *Cc:* Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> *Subject:* Correct info for Thursday call
>
> Correct information for Thursday call:
>
> Here is the WebEx information for the supplemental AG call scheduled
>
> Thursdays at 11:30 am Boston time.
>
> WebEx:
>
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmit%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmd222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3&data=02%7C01%7Ccrjon%40microsoft.com%7Caaec8a5e9ef9475cd7a208d48d826802%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636289038611882093&sdata=fL2t1dcsqbcDibVC7qzbRGp%2B7NZ%2BoHEKrF1R84idJxU%3D&reserved=0>
>
> Password: (same as we use for the Tuesday call)
>
> Meeting Number: 645 085 019
>
> Telephone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>
> Time zone converter:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?hour=11&min=30&p1=43 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timeanddate.com%2Fworldclock%2Fconverter.html%3Fhour%3D11%26min%3D30%26p1%3D43&data=02%7C01%7Ccrjon%40microsoft.com%7Caaec8a5e9ef9475cd7a208d48d826802%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636289038611882093&sdata=gvyhpJWMpigXAIy2DJheVjZ9pjGT3STBnZGqseQeh78%3D&reserved=0>
>
> Thanks,
>
> AWK
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
>
> Group Product Manager, Accessibility
>
> Adobe
>
> akirkpat@adobe.com <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
>
> http://twitter.com/awkawk
>
> *From: *"lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>" 
> <lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>>
> *Date: *Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:27
> *To: *"Crystal Jones (CELA)" <crjon@microsoft.com 
> <mailto:crjon@microsoft.com>>
> *Cc: *Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie 
> <mailto:josh@interaccess.ie>>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org 
> <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
> *Subject: *use this link! was RE: Extra AGWG meeting on Thurs 27th April
> *Resent-From: *WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
> *Resent-Date: *Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:28
>
> try using 
> https://mit.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/default.do?service=1&siteurl=mit&nomenu=true&main_url=%2Fmc3200%2Fe.do%3Fsiteurl%3Dmit%26AT%3DMI%26EventID%3D545771627%26UID%3D512338097%26Host%3DQUhTSwAAAAQwOk16IJDTywDSkYt1s-hDKScJ3Q-ax9O2bOGdxjclrlXCPgwLSMhbefk8gtUT5nfkGcohxPwnnb8wVcwSKSiw0%26FrameSet%3D2%26MTID%3Dmd222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmw3200%2Fmywebex%2Fdefault.do%3Fservice%3D1%26siteurl%3Dmit%26nomenu%3Dtrue%26main_url%3D%252Fmc3200%252Fe.do%253Fsiteurl%253Dmit%2526AT%253DMI%2526EventID%253D545771627%2526UID%253D512338097%2526Host%253DQUhTSwAAAAQwOk16IJDTywDSkYt1s-hDKScJ3Q-ax9O2bOGdxjclrlXCPgwLSMhbefk8gtUT5nfkGcohxPwnnb8wVcwSKSiw0%2526FrameSet%253D2%2526MTID%253Dmd222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446515614&sdata=SouQcIBBG8fKyRLPJ8PFnfQPd8Gsyd6yXgeem7lRlPs%3D&reserved=0> 
>
>
>
> the link from last weeks thursday call
>
> All the best
>
> Lisa Seeman
>
> LinkedIn<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fil.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Flisaseeman%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446515614&sdata=QhgeXTcrWId55sGS%2FU1im2Vy8q2gT2AH8mzKtvb1VqI%3D&reserved=0>, 
> Twitter<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSeemanLisa&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446525622&sdata=XqwpSwN%2BN%2FmM%2BrWqu64e2FGQ6CAQemQM9qlIvJJKYWk%3D&reserved=0>
>
>
> ---- On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:07:07 +0300 *Crystal Jones 
> (CELA)<**crjon@microsoft.com*<mailto:crjon@microsoft.com>*>*wrote ----
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
> 27 April 2017 at 16:30
> Correct information for Thursday call:
> Here is the WebEx information for the supplemental AG call scheduled
> Thursdays at 11:30 am Boston time.
>
> WebEx:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3
>
> Password: (same as we use for the Tuesday call)
>
> Meeting Number: 645 085 019
>
> Telephone: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>
> Time zone converter:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?hour=11&min=30&p1=43 
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?hour=11&min=30&p1=43>
>
>
> Thanks,
> AWK
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
> Group Product Manager, Accessibility
> Adobe
>
> akirkpat@adobe.com
> http://twitter.com/awkawk
>
> From: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>" 
> <lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>>
> Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:27
> To: "Crystal Jones (CELA)" <crjon@microsoft.com 
> <mailto:crjon@microsoft.com>>
> Cc: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie 
> <mailto:josh@interaccess.ie>>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org 
> <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
> Subject: use this link! was RE: Extra AGWG meeting on Thurs 27th April
> Resent-From: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
> Resent-Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:28
>
> try using 
> https://mit.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/default.do?service=1&siteurl=mit&nomenu=true&main_url=%2Fmc3200%2Fe.do%3Fsiteurl%3Dmit%26AT%3DMI%26EventID%3D545771627%26UID%3D512338097%26Host%3DQUhTSwAAAAQwOk16IJDTywDSkYt1s-hDKScJ3Q-ax9O2bOGdxjclrlXCPgwLSMhbefk8gtUT5nfkGcohxPwnnb8wVcwSKSiw0%26FrameSet%3D2%26MTID%3Dmd222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmw3200%2Fmywebex%2Fdefault.do%3Fservice%3D1%26siteurl%3Dmit%26nomenu%3Dtrue%26main_url%3D%252Fmc3200%252Fe.do%253Fsiteurl%253Dmit%2526AT%253DMI%2526EventID%253D545771627%2526UID%253D512338097%2526Host%253DQUhTSwAAAAQwOk16IJDTywDSkYt1s-hDKScJ3Q-ax9O2bOGdxjclrlXCPgwLSMhbefk8gtUT5nfkGcohxPwnnb8wVcwSKSiw0%2526FrameSet%253D2%2526MTID%253Dmd222811081e24ba7da9d428c5b5516e3&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446515614&sdata=SouQcIBBG8fKyRLPJ8PFnfQPd8Gsyd6yXgeem7lRlPs%3D&reserved=0> 
>
>
>
> the link from last weeks thursday call
> All the best
>
> Lisa Seeman
>
> LinkedIn 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fil.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Flisaseeman%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446515614&sdata=QhgeXTcrWId55sGS%2FU1im2Vy8q2gT2AH8mzKtvb1VqI%3D&reserved=0>, 
> Twitter 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSeemanLisa&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4c4ef98ab616451a659108d48d8222c3%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636289037446525622&sdata=XqwpSwN%2BN%2FmM%2BrWqu64e2FGQ6CAQemQM9qlIvJJKYWk%3D&reserved=0>
>
>
>
>
> ---- On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:07:07 +0300 *Crystal Jones 
> (CELA)<crjon@microsoft.com <mailto:crjon@microsoft.com>>* wrote ----
>
>

-- 
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie
Received on Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:42:16 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 21:08:12 UTC