Re: Can anyone not live with this sentence as the Adapting Text SC's intro? (was Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?)

Hi Gregg,

Thank you very much for the advice.

I've asked on the Oracle comment if there are any technologies beyond
the HTML stack and PDF that they are concerned about.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/222#issuecomment-297448896

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--