Appling personalisation to a site

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:18:03 +0300
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "Jamie Knight" <jamie.knight@bbc.co.uk>, "Jason J White" <jjwhite@ets.org>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Folks

COGA and low vision and the Github project  would like to apply the personalisation work to a site. We think it will help us merge our user needs and identify any issues.

We have a poll on when to have a meeting. If you want to be involved please fill it in. The poll has specific dates but please assume the meeting might repeat for a few weeks.
See https://doodle.com/poll/xmh477yhkf2maen9

Also let us know if you can think of any sites that would not mind us applying this to their content...

Anyone is free to join - Jason would you like to forward this to the Research group?

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter