Re: Adapting Text proposals for next week's survey. (was Re: Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I)

Hi Wayne and all,

You are right a broad statement may be testable.

The initial LVTF proposal, GregL's SC proposal at last Thursday's meeting,
as well as Andrew's version are broad.

I think a point of contention for some is that from only reading the SC
text, testability is not evident.

Kindest regards,
Laura