Re: Adapting Text proposals for next week's survey. (was Re: Adding Greg L's Adapting Text proposals to the Wiki in anticipation of a vote between J&K and H&I)

Hi Gregg,

Ah. I understand now. Thanks. I suspect we wouldn't be able to define
"it"  or restructure the sentence to everyone's satisfaction.

Lets' find out what happens with Proposal L&M on the survey.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson