From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:52 AM
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>; GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Check List

I have my spreadsheet showing that adapting text meets the requirements for SCs right now.

 <http://tinyurl.com/jmo9st4> tinyurl.com/jmo9st4

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

twitter.com/davidmacd <http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

 <https://github.com/DavidMacDonald> GitHub

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy <http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com <mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Do you mean Andrew's spreadsheet?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_SC_status

David's spreadsheet lists the Adaptable Text SC as being testable.
tinyurl.com/jmo9st4 <http://tinyurl.com/jmo9st4>

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--