W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > April to June 2017

Re: AGWG meeting April 4, 2017

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 16:46:01 +0200
Message-ID: <58E3B1A9.6060902@interaccess.ie>
To: Thaddeus <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
CC: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, WCAG Editors <team-wcag-editors@w3.org>
Thanks Thaddeus, glad that you have gotten GH access sorted.

Josh

> Thaddeus <mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
> 4 April 2017 at 15:59
> Regrets,
>
> Josh and Andrew. I sent you separate email regarding SC 35 - 49. I 
> hope to have GItHub access issue resolved today and make updates this 
> evening
>
> Thaddeus
>
>
> EA Draffan <mailto:ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
> 3 April 2017 at 16:02
>
> Regrets I am afraid I will have no connection where I will be working.
>
> Best wishes
>
> E.A.
>
> Mrs E.A. Draffan
>
> WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton
>
> Mobile +44 (0)7976 289103
>
> http://access.ecs.soton.ac.uk 
> <https://www.outlook.soton.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=69b1RzNTDwem3wbm4pLRmuYfTLt16YjcghtEpZBsF5Sebx78I2DUCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2faccess.ecs.soton.ac.uk%2f>
>
> UK AAATE rep http://www.aaate.net/ 
> <https://www.outlook.soton.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=WUwOCw_4FszLSzcUbkoFdDkad8-Q_GrRfPYUJ_ol5l2ebx78I2DUCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.aaate.net%2f>
>
> *From:*Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L. [mailto:rbradley@mitre.org]
> *Sent:* 03 April 2017 14:11
> *To:* Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> *Subject:* RE: AGWG meeting April 4, 2017
>
> Regrets for tomorrow’s meeting.
>
> *From:*Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
> *Sent:* Friday, March 31, 2017 10:51 AM
> *To:* WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
> *Subject:* AGWG meeting April 4, 2017
>
> Correction – the meeting is April 4, still Tuesdays, I just got the 
> date wrong in my original email!
>
> The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 11AM Eastern 
> US (Length: up to 90 minutes).
>
> Please reply with regrets to the list.
>
> Scribe list: *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from 
> "na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be* 
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FGL%2Fwiki%2FScribe_List&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=hXKXD4NVLCbL9kItNG5rhM%2BAm3pluQtDZNR83YSSkUU%3D&reserved=0>
>
> IRC: irc.w3.org<*MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt 
> from "na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be* 
> http://irc.w3.org 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Firc.w3.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=ca40Nys5WlxAmn6HWahAnPJOLot7GJk5njKPs9V59yA%3D&reserved=0>> 
>  port: 6665 channel #ag
>
> Agenda:
>
>  1. Reminder about GitHub issue updating for SC managers
>  2. Top three SC to review - *MailScanner has detected a possible
>     fraud attempt from "na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com"
>     claiming to be*
>     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2017April5_top3
>     <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2002%2F09%2Fwbs%2F35422%2F2017April5_top3&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=AEJ8Sq2SPxemO0CeQF%2BK7rN09xf4yQOfg1UK%2BilVU88%3D&reserved=0>/
>     (20 minutes each maximum on the call)
>  3. Thursday call agenda items – unresolved issues from today
>  4. COGA SC prioritization survey (coming soon)
>
> To connect to the meeting:
>
> Join WebEx meeting (_*MailScanner has detected a possible fraud 
> attempt from "na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be* 
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmit%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=MAisI2KK0cq56EUeKmYUMnl5gzvrA%2BtlBab4RcSX2jM%3D&reserved=0>_)
>
> Meeting number: 642 418 206
>
> Meeting password: Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it
>
> or
>
> Join by phone
>
> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>
> Access code: 642 418 206
>
> Thanks,
>
> AWK
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
>
> Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
>
> Adobe
>
> akirkpat@adobe.com <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
>
> *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from 
> "na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be* 
> http://twitter.com/awkawk 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fawkawk&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=1z5mfNUSLcF%2BYylyivnOyGP0Bb2Xw39gL%2F9ddNdWWrg%3D&reserved=0>
>
> Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L. <mailto:rbradley@mitre.org>
> 3 April 2017 at 15:11
>
> Regrets for tomorrow’s meeting.
>
> *From:*Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
> *Sent:* Friday, March 31, 2017 10:51 AM
> *To:* WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> *Subject:* AGWG meeting April 4, 2017
>
> Correction – the meeting is April 4, still Tuesdays, I just got the 
> date wrong in my original email!
>
> The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 11AM Eastern 
> US (Length: up to 90 minutes).
>
> Please reply with regrets to the list.
>
> Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FGL%2Fwiki%2FScribe_List&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=hXKXD4NVLCbL9kItNG5rhM%2BAm3pluQtDZNR83YSSkUU%3D&reserved=0>
>
> IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Firc.w3.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=ca40Nys5WlxAmn6HWahAnPJOLot7GJk5njKPs9V59yA%3D&reserved=0>> 
>  port: 6665 channel #ag
>
> Agenda:
>
>  1. Reminder about GitHub issue updating for SC managers
>  2. Top three SC to review -
>     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2017April5_top3
>     <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2002%2F09%2Fwbs%2F35422%2F2017April5_top3&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=AEJ8Sq2SPxemO0CeQF%2BK7rN09xf4yQOfg1UK%2BilVU88%3D&reserved=0>/
>     (20 minutes each maximum on the call)
>  3. Thursday call agenda items – unresolved issues from today
>  4. COGA SC prioritization survey (coming soon)
>
> To connect to the meeting:
>
> Join WebEx meeting 
> (_https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmit%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=MAisI2KK0cq56EUeKmYUMnl5gzvrA%2BtlBab4RcSX2jM%3D&reserved=0>_)
>
> Meeting number: 642 418 206
>
> Meeting password: Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it
>
> or
>
> Join by phone
>
> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>
> Access code: 642 418 206
>
> Thanks,
>
> AWK
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
>
> Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
>
> Adobe
>
> akirkpat@adobe.com <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
>
> http://twitter.com/awkawk 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fawkawk&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=1z5mfNUSLcF%2BYylyivnOyGP0Bb2Xw39gL%2F9ddNdWWrg%3D&reserved=0>
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
> 31 March 2017 at 16:50
> Correction – the meeting is April 4, still Tuesdays, I just got the 
> date wrong in my original email!
>
> The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 11AM Eastern 
> US (Length: up to 90 minutes).
>
> Please reply with regrets to the list.
> Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FGL%2Fwiki%2FScribe_List&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=hXKXD4NVLCbL9kItNG5rhM%2BAm3pluQtDZNR83YSSkUU%3D&reserved=0>
> IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Firc.w3.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=ca40Nys5WlxAmn6HWahAnPJOLot7GJk5njKPs9V59yA%3D&reserved=0>> 
>  port: 6665 channel #ag
>
> Agenda:
>
>  1. Reminder about GitHub issue updating for SC managers
>  2. Top three SC to review -
>     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2017April5_top3
>     <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2002%2F09%2Fwbs%2F35422%2F2017April5_top3&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=AEJ8Sq2SPxemO0CeQF%2BK7rN09xf4yQOfg1UK%2BilVU88%3D&reserved=0>/
>     (20 minutes each maximum on the call)
>  3. Thursday call agenda items – unresolved issues from today
>  4. COGA SC prioritization survey (coming soon)
>
>
> To connect to the meeting:
> Join WebEx meeting 
> (_https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmit.webex.com%2Fmit%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm2c6416ba23424cf61cbea8b2300fcc9e&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=MAisI2KK0cq56EUeKmYUMnl5gzvrA%2BtlBab4RcSX2jM%3D&reserved=0>_)
> Meeting number: 642 418 206
> Meeting password: Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it
>
> or
>
> Join by phone
> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
> Access code: 642 418 206
>
> Thanks,
> AWK
>
> Andrew Kirkpatrick
> Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
> Adobe
>
> akirkpat@adobe.com <mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>
> http://twitter.com/awkawk 
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fawkawk&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb3c3dd6350bd4319fe8808d478369c02%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636265623318247009&sdata=1z5mfNUSLcF%2BYylyivnOyGP0Bb2Xw39gL%2F9ddNdWWrg%3D&reserved=0>

-- 
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie
Received on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 14:47:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 21:08:12 UTC