Call for agenda items for next week

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:08:19 +0000
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
WCAG’ers,
If any SC Managers have found issues that the Working Group should spend time on during the call next Tuesday in order to hasten consensus, or if there are SC proposals that the SC Manager feels are ready to move forward to be approved by the WG, please let me know in separate email by EOD Friday and we can work things into the agenda.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk