Re: Re[2]: SC Managers and success criteria review

Also,

For the Accessibility Metadata SC none of the supporting materials have
been worked on yet, as it only got added by ePub on Dec 1, so just look at
the suggested SC text for that proposed SC for now please.

Also the actiond snd reactions above indicste exactly why we need to meet
as a group and discuss each SC together.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545