Re: duplicate SCs filed

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 12:56:58 +0200
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Happy to change handles , however it might help to have it the same because they address exactly the same thing, and it is just the scope that is different - so looking at the three together kind of makes sense.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 11:49:36 +0200 David MacDonald&lt;david100@sympatico.ca&gt; wrote ----

Got it..

Perhaps we should have different handles for different SCs...

I found it confusing, especially since the text of the SC is almost the same.

Cheers,
David MacDonald
CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Tel:  613.235.4902LinkedIn