Re: Is it 2 or 3 years that WCAG will be updated? - I thought it was approx. 3

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:46:51 +0000
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
David wrote:
“Anyway, we have a First Public Working draft of 2.1 due in 12-15 weeks. It will be our first major statement in 8 years... the world is watching.... are we ready?”

I think you’ve pretty much answered your own question with the pre-amble:
WCAG 2.0 in 2006 “was not ready (1200 comments on the 2006 draft). A look back at any of those published drafts will make it clear”

When we get close to the first public draft we’ll have a good idea, and we will definitely knowonce we start getting comments!

Until then, I’m not sure there is much worth saying, especially as the question doesn’t need to be answered until the next charter period.

-Alastair