Re: Is it 2 or 3 years that WCAG will be updated? - I thought it was approx. 3

Having gone to the experience of putting out a draft that had 1200
comments, I can say that we do not want to put a draft out that has that
kind of response. We want to put it something that is reasonably well
vetted. Otherwise, the group spends a year and a half clearing the
comments, literally.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*