RE: Parallax and vestibular disorders

[Jason] If I understand correctly, scrolling is animation by definition. Thus if you said "animation that is not an essential part of the action", you would exclude scrolling. I'm not sure how testable this is, or whether there are other cases that it should cover but would not. We already invoke the concept of what is essential to an activity, so I think this would be a straightforward extension of ideas we already depend on in other SCs.

Thank you for your compliance.