Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

I thought about 4.1.2 also — but decided (as well) that it was about changing settings — not changing the page content.

page content changing would be part of conformance — and was intended to be covered — but didnt think it needed to be said specifically.
so Understanding WCAG 2.0  would be the place to explain that it is covered.   When we say contents of the page — we mean all contents - - as they become visible / presented.

gregg