Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

On 06/05/2016 15:56, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

> I think this is essential - but I think it is already covered.

Where? Under which SC would this fall? To clarify, this is not (I think)
4.1.2 as that SC relates to updating/notifying user of change to
interactive elements/controls (so that if their status changes, or their
actual function/label, that this is done in a way that then conveys the
change programmatically to users), not about changes in the overall
document/structure/content elsewhere on the page.

--
Patrick H. Lauke