Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

On 27/04/2016 15:48, White, Jason J wrote:
> If the newer technology is relied upon, then the author can use it
> inappropriately - and this may make a difference to conformance,
> hence the new "feailure" cases become relevant.
>
> Thus I think it all depends on the list of technologies relied upon,
> not on dates or other factors.

But if the proposed failure is "failure for NOT using something" (e.g.
aria landmarks or whatever), then clearly the author hasn't relied on
that technology since they haven't used it...so that sort of failure
wouldn't actually be possible, right?

Patrick H. Lauke