Re: Introduction

Hi Sarah,

Welcome! It is a great pleasure to have you with us.

Back in July we discussed a "Digital Instructional Materials TF and Extension":
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2015JulSep/0025.html

After that the WCAG WG new charter was expanded to include digital
learning materials. It states:

"Develop normative WCAG 2.0 extensions and support materials to
address special topic areas as needed without changing the meaning of
conformance to WCAG 2.0 on its own: Define criteria for specific user
groups and industry verticals that have identified needs for
accessibility guidance, including but not limited to...digital
learning materials..."
http://www.w3.org/2015/09/wcag-charter

Kindest Regards,
Laura