Re: H65 updates

Hi,

Detlev is right. H65 was specifically created for cases where " the
visual design cannot accommodate the label" (as the description says).
If H65 is deleted, HTML forms can only meet SC 3.3.2 using visible
labels. We should think about other ways to prevent abuse of H65 before
removing it.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>