Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

From: Kerstin Probiesch <k.probiesch@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:10:06 +0200
Cc: Gregg Vanderheiden <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>, Allen Hoffman <allen.hoffman@hq.dhs.gov>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Hi all,

what I'm thinking about is adding a failure technique: important information is just placed in headers or footers. What is an "important" information?

Just two examples:

# information about the author is just placed in footer.

# contact informations are just placed in headers or footers and not elsewhere in the document

By adding a failure technique we I believe could adress different user preferences but make sure that important informations which are placed just in headers or footers will fail the SC.

Cheers

Kerstin

#