Re: Proposed mobile techniques for SC 3.2

David,
I don’t see how they can ever be success criteria - since we would have to specify physical dimensions — and we don’t know the device size.   are you thinking we assume this is a tablet or something and base all recommendations on that?   With some set resolution?        Or do we assume that we can rescale content to force a physical size regardless of screen size and resolution?

What are your thoughts?

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org