Re: Proposed mobile techniques for SC 3.2

It would be nice to choose wording that could eventually become a success
criteria rather than techniques. The principles of enough space to click
without hitting something else, and a big enough target  seem foundational.
The word "adequate" is pretty subjective, I wonder if there is a range of
measurements we can provide as were discussed at the face to face.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902