Re: lc-2954

Just to clarify, the first words of my comment: "there is no failure for
4.1.2 in a case..." *did not mean that such a case would not fail*, *but
rather that there currently is no failure technique* in such a case for
4.1.2, and if the group felt there should be.

In any event that comment was sent by me before the last group meeting and
we have new suggestions for this issue, including Andrew's proposed failure
technique