RE: Conformance, Aggregation and Captions Survey for 12 April 2007

And "results" (Loretta's term) means examining the page produced by the
user to see if that page contains alt text and/or synchronized
captions/audio descriptions as required by the conformance level
claimed?

And WCAG cares only to the extent that the resultant page conforms...
and that any widgets, controls, etc., on the producing page satisfy
WCAG?

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director