Re: Comment LC-1175: definition of acronym

Thanks Christophe. One of the definitions from your 22 September post
combined with what we've got now yields the following:

acronym: abbreviation made from the initial letters or parts of a name
or phrase that contains several words

I think this might address both issue 1175 and the concerns you've
described.

Thoughts?

-Ben

--