From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Thatcher
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 1:59 PM
To: 'Gregg Vanderheiden'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Navigational features

We are getting nowhere. I will try once more.

I believe that if all the heading text on a page has the same class, then
the headings can be programmatically determined. But the fact that they are
headings cannot be programmatically determined.

If folks disagree - fine. But if some agree, maybe 1.3.1 needs to be
revisited.

Jim

Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/
512-306-0931