		<label for="sessoM">Male</label>
		    <input type="radio" size="20"
			    id="sessoM" name="sex" /> <br />
              <label for="sessoF">Female</label>
		<input type="radio" size="20"
			    id="sessoF" name="sex" />
	</fieldset>

What's wrong?

Hi, Roberto. I don't think there's anything wrong with this example. But
I don't think it associates multiple label elements with the same form
control.

You have two <input> elements of type="radio"; each has a unique ID, and
each has a <label> element associated with its ID.  The <input> elements
are nested inside a <fieldset>, whose <legend> governs the pair of
<input> elements.  This is correct code, but there's a unique label for
each input.
So there's nothing wrong with your example, but it's not relevant to the
test.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director