Re: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of resolutions from last 2 days)

Thank you for your reply, Maurizio.

On 20/06/05, Maurizio Boscarol <maurizio@usabile.it> wrote:
> I started making examples of little errors. A language attribute in a
> script tag. An ampersand not escaped. A meta tag not closed. A paragraph
> tag not closed among others.

Some of those would be valid in HTML; is your list just for XHTML? How
would you like your browser to handle this?

> What kind of accessbility problem do this kind of errors have?

They cause a problem in that the content may no longer be accessible.

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins