Re: Proposals from June 13 Face to Face

In the updated internal working draft mentioned following, is there any
consideration for addressing deprecation/evolution of features between
WCAG1.0 and WCAG2.0, in a manner described in [1]?  Possibly as part of
Appendix C of updated internal working draft?

Also, in "Conformance" section of updated internal working draft, with
subheading "Content that conforms to WCAG 1.0", last sentence of the
paragraph following subheading, what does it mean, in a measurable sense,
for a delivery unit to be modified in a "significant" way?    What is
determined as being "significant"?   What is the difference between a
"delivery unit" and a "full delivery unit"?  I think that this particular
sentence does not flow well with the two previous sentences contained
within the quotes, as currently constituted..

I wish everyone a productive meeting.. Best wishes to you..

Tim Boland
NIST

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005May/0079.html