RE: Proposal with updates from 26 May call

That is a good question Ineke,

I think it breaks down into two questions.

1 - should someone who conforms to WCAG 1-AAA  automatically
    conform to WCAG 2-Level 3 ??

2 - should WCAG 2.0 provide any improved access (which would
    Preclude #1)  along with fixing the problems with 1.0 ??

We would actually like to do both.   But the best I know if is that we have
talked about people choosing which they want - and also possibly allowing
old content to follow one with new the other.   But these are just
discussions so far.

Your thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.