From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jason White
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 4:04 AM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: Re: working definition of baseline

Let's try this again:

<propose>
A minimum set of technologies assumed in the design of Web content to be
supported by, and enabled in, all user agents capable of providing a user
interface for the content. Only user agents in which every technology in the
baseline is supported and enabled can present the information in and allow a
user to operate the functionality of the content.
</propose>

Is this clearer?