Re: [script-techs] Possible Scripting Techniques to help with baseline evaluation

Isofarro wrote:

> Tom Wright wrote:

>>> <url:http://sandbox.isolani.co.uk/demo/integratedHelp/>
>>
>> A nice technique Mike.
>>
>> One suggestion. IMO might it be better for the help content to be
>> placed at the bottom of the document - like a footnote.

I've revamped the above URL to start off the help notes as footnotes,
then using JavaScript and DOM to reposition them just before each text
field.

<url:http://sandbox.isolani.co.uk/demo/integratedHelp/index.001.html>

With JavaScript disabled, the help links are simply internal anchors to
the relevant footnote, and a link back immediately after each footnote.

Thanks,
Mike