RE: Conformance claims, 4.2, and techniques

Hmmmm

An interesting question is

Are we saying that we can't avoid describing baselines but we shouldn't be
setting them?

Still trying to sort this all out but I think we are understanding the
problem much better even if we haven't yet figured out what the answer is
yet.

Sometime soon I am going to call for us to collect all our thoughts and sort
them into

1 - we agree

2 - we think this is right   (or we think we agree something is wrong)

3- we don't know what to think about these - have no group opinion (s) yet

4 - we have different strong opinions on these

In the meantime - it might be useful to think of candidates for these so we
can figure out where we are as a group.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.