From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Ineke van der Maat
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 12:19 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue #832 Clear link text, etc. (action item)

Hello James,

You wrote:
> Begin HTML.

This is not what I can read in
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere :

In this page I can very clearly read:
We do not recommend putting verb phrases in link text.

When a screenreader can spring von link to link and in every link is
written "read more", so what do you understand/remember after hearing
this 4 times? You know exactly what the links are about si you can make
a clear choice?

I would urge to write clear linktext as adviced in above url as level 1,
also because this is showed as tip of the day when a page validates in
the w3c-validator.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat