From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 1:49 PM
To: WCAG List
Subject: Backoffice: must conform to WCAG?

Hi,
in the italian mailing list about web accessibility we are discussing
about backoffice of web sites. I think that if the backoffice is
developed with web technologies and use web pages (with forms, links,
etc.) must conform to WCAG 1.0 like the "external" (public) pages.
A different application is needed for the "core" of the backoffice (if
there is a CMS), that is the XHTML/XHTML editor that should conform to
ATAG 1.0.
Is correct this?