RE: Personae

I am drafting this for a different list, but it could be a shared
resource.

http://www.ubaccess.com/usecases.html#personae

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility

http://www.cio-dpi.gc.ca/fap-paf/documents/accessibility/accesstb_e.asp

[with a lot of help from David MacDonald's outfit.]

Al