RE: [techs] CANCELLED Techniques - and an apology..

Quick observation...
This seems the protocol for FTF - people  have to pick up tickets and
get theirs and finish things off at the office -so to many people can't
get to the call and consensus

Basically I am explain why I did not get my comment on the last draft in
during the run up to and the week of, the inter-group meeting and
techniques meeting in France
Wireless card not working...
Sorry....

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility