Attachments Re: edits.doc

Hi folks,

please don't send Word documents to the list. Outside broadband-land it's
very heavy load, as well as not following the policy at
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/email_attachment_formats.html (which actually says
make your attachments follow WCAG! That's a good enough reason for following
it... :-)

cheers

Chaals