Re: Top-Posting And Guideline 3.1

> Chris, in your judgment would it be possible to satisfy 3.1 with a
> top-posted reply organized like the one outlined below, or are there no
> circumstances under which a top-posted message could satisfy the
> criteria?

I'd say that your message has at least enough markup to make it satisfy 3.1.
(Nice job!)

I'm sure there are circumstances where a top-posted message would be OK.

If every message was formatted as you suggested then it would make email
much more accessible. So now that you've shown it's possible, could we
require that all email be produced this way in order to be accessible? Or,
how far does 3.1 go?

Chris