RE: [techs] Skip navigation techniques

Isn't the legal solution in XHTML 1.1 to use <a id="main"/> instead of <a
name="main"/>? The overall technique would be the same, just slightly
different implementation in the XHTML vs. HTML. Not that it really means
anything for our standards, but IE already allows you to use either way to
define a bookmark anchor. Michael