RE: Testing definition of levels

Sailesh, I think you're right if we interpret the definition of Level 2
agreed upon at yeasterday's call as saying that all Level 2 success
criteria must support *both* (a) or (b).  But I think a case could be
made that this particular criterion (1.3 Level 2 SC 1) meets the
definition of Level 2 because it satisfies (b).

In other words, it depends on the force of that either/or.  I take it as
meaning that it's OK to do one *or* the other; it's also OK to do both,
but not necessary.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!