Content in CSS Re: Highlights of 5/13/-4

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

>Did point out the CSS 3 allows content to be included in style sheets --
>which gives a new interpretation to "separate content from presentation".

Coud you clarify this a bit? CSS 2 allows for the inclusion of content (still
in CSS 2.1) and also allowed for audio content to be included in an audio
presentation.

I don't think it gives a new interpretation, but it does mean that defining
things in terms of whether they are in CSS or HTML isn't enough - we have to
talk about why something belongs in one or the other.

Cheers

Chaals