RE: Action item: new examples for Guideline 3.1

Thanks, Roberto!

I agree that "W3C" is more accurately described as an abbreviation than
an acronym.  And thanks for aligning my first example with the material
on content negotiation and user agents.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!