RE: Revised statement on testability (was" Definition of human testability)

Thanks, Jason.

Yes, we mean "... When they test the same content against the same
success criteria."  Thanks.

And yes, I at least (I won't speak for Yvette here) was being
deliberately vague about "usually" and "very similar."  But see
Michael's response on this same point, calling for us to define a
threshhold and use it to test this very statement (or whatever version
of it we agree to).

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!