RE: [techs] The TH Rule

Sailesh points out that JAWS behaves inconsistently when it encounters
<caption style="display: none">-- it speaks the caption in table-jump
mode (pressing t to go from table to table), but ignores it when reading
line by line or in say-all mode.  This isn't something we should count
on-- it's a bug.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!