Re: Accessible games - advice welcome

I know that BrailleNet in France and Accessibility.nl in the netherlands have
been working on games for blind and visually impaired users. Jonathan
Chetwynd has been working on stuff for people with severe intellectual
disabilities - http://www.peepo.com

You could get in touch with them as a start...

cheers

Chaals